Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Week 7


Welcome to my blog.

If you are here, you probably know already.  If you don't already know, you should:







I'm pregnant!

We're super excited.  Because this is the best baby ever.  Obviously.

So, here's a rundown of what we know so far:
  • I'm pregnant
  • I'm uncomfortable
  • I already have food aversions and cravings
  • I already can't button my pants
  • While gluten was bad before, it's terrible now - so hard to digest
  • I'm due on December 23rd

And, here's a rundown of what we think so far:
  • Joe thinks it's a boy (this is based on nothing whatsoever.  nonetheless, he has taken to calling the baby Joe Jr.  I'm humoring him.)
  • I think we won't have the baby until well after the due date - like new years

This week the baby is the size of a raspberry.
Cravings: fruit, vegetables, corn crackers, SALSA by the pound, fried eggs
Aversions: chocolate, chicken (I don't even want to see pictures of live chickens), most other meat in large quantities (but small amounts are ok sometimes), sugary treats, gluten

5 comments:

  1. OH Kristina, I am thrilled for you! We all already know that you are a glorious Mommy. Congratulations and so much love to you, Joe, and your tiny precious human.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so super excited for you both!!!!!!! Congratulations!!

    Love Chris & Misty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to read more! You will have a humorous way to word every happening for the next 29 weeks. I'm preparing to be riveted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Humoring?" that's my name, you don't need to humor anybody

    Btw, I sure could go for some gluten

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am SO excited for you both!

    ReplyDelete